As I work on your resume, you can rest assured that I will be giving it my all. However, I believe QUALITY trumps quantity every time, so understand that I will NOT deliver your resume overnight (unless it is just a quick edit to an existing resume). Your job search efforts are important to me, and I want to make sure your resume reflects you in the best light. I take this very seriously and will ensure you have the best product. I DO have a fast turnaround time, but I just want you to know that I do not rush through any assignment.
A few notes on how I work when it comes to resumes:
- I research similar jobs to what you are looking for, so I can find the right keywords to use on your resume.
- I research similar resumes to see what other people in your industry are saying.
- I create a new or revised profile with solid wording, making sure you are irresistible to potential employers.
- I typically will reformat your resume to look more professional. Of course, this depends on what your resume currently looks like.
- I spell-check and use Grammarly Premium to check for any errors on your resume. Plus, I check them by hand.
- I will typically research the companies you've worked for and schools you have attended to make sure they are listed correctly. I also spell out degrees the right way.
- I am very hands-on when it comes to resumes because they represent you when you are looking for a job!
- I can also help with Linked-In profiles or other social media profiles so that they are closely correlated to your resume in case job prospects look for you online!
- I believe in complete honesty and ethical behavior, so each resume is created with original wording by me.
- I am happy to help you with job coaching, interview tips, and applications! I want everything you submit to a potential employer to be perfect!