As I work on your resume, you can rest assured that I will be giving it my all. However, I believe QUALITY trumps quantity every time, so understand that I will NOT deliver your resume overnight (unless it is just a quick edit to an existing resume). Your job search efforts are important to me, and I want to make sure your resume reflects you in the best light. I take this very seriously and will ensure you have the best product. I DO have a fast turnaround time, but I just want you to know that I do not rush through any assignment.
A few notes on how I work when it comes to resumes:
- I research similar jobs to what you are looking for, so I can find the right keywords to use on your resume.
- I research similar resumes to see what other people in your industry are saying.
- I create a new or revised profile with solid wording, making sure you are irresistible to potential employers.
- I typically will reformat your resume to look more professional. Of course, this depends on what your resume currently looks like.
- I spell-check and use Grammarly Premium to check for any errors on your resume. Plus, I check them by hand.
- I will typically research the companies you've worked for and schools you have attended to make sure they are listed correctly. I also spell out degrees the right way.
- I am very hands-on when it comes to resumes because they represent you when you are looking for a job!
- I can also help with Linked-In profiles or other social media profiles so that they are closely correlated to your resume in case job prospects look for you online!
- I believe in complete honesty and ethical behavior, so each resume is created with original wording by me.
- I am happy to help you with job coaching, interview tips, and applications! I want everything you submit to a potential employer to be perfect!
If you have any further questions on how I work on resumes, please email me at Oklahoma writer at yahoo. I look forward to helping you rock out there in the job market! Let's do this!
Read more about me or check out my website, Sharing Life and Love, to read my original writing!